7.08.2012

Dear all,
tomorrow a new week begins and, before that, we'd like to introduce Daniel, a native teacher who is going to be with us for the whole week!


Estimats,
demà comença una nova setmana i, abans d'això, volem presentar-vos el Daniel,  professor nadiu que estarà amb nosaltres durant l'última setmana!




Hi my name is Daniel, I'm 28 and I am from Brighton on the UK. I have been in Barcelona for a few years but have experience teaching English all over the world! I'm very active and love all kinds of sport. Looking forward to meeting you all! 


Hola, em dic Daniel, tinc 28 anys i sóc de Brighton, Regne Unit. Porto a Barcelona uns quants anys, i tinc molta experiència com a professor d'anglès, ja que he ensenyat arreu del món! Em considero una persona activa i m'encanten els esports. Estic deistjant conèixer-vos a tots!




See you tomorrow! :D
Fins demà!! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario